Spherical roller bearings are double row, self-retaining units comprising solid outer ring with a concave raceway, solid inner rings and barrel rollers with cages. The inner rings with cylingdrical or tapered bores. The symmetrical barrel rollers freely align themselves to the concave outer ring raceway. As a result, shaft deflectiongs and mislignments of the bearing seats are compensated.
- TIMKEN T58683 TAPERED ROLLER BEARING
- Timken HM89446 Tapered Roller Bearing Cone
- Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly Rear Timken HA590322
- NEW Timken 495AX Wheel Bearing
- Wheel Bearing Assembly-Module Rear Timken BM500031